Welcome to 2012!
- John talks about issues with our higher education system (why is their xmas break so long?). College costs an arm and a leg, at the very least, they could make the semesters full length. We need more for our money
- Matt discusses issues with emergency itching and the Owens Family affliction – TRex Arm Syndrome (short humorous – come on, that is funny)
- Mark keeps it real by discussing joyful nagging. It’s not really nagging, it is shepherding your kids (to bed, to school, etc.) and it really shouldn’t be that hard, but it is. Kim took down some tips from the guru (Mother Owens) who has over half a century of experience. We share all, but there arent any easy solutions on this one.
Funny stories, rock band microphones, children crying, cats everywhere. This episode was absolute mayhem. We even give a video game update.
In other news:
- No ‘respond to comment’ section. How sad. Can someone please leave us a comment or an iTunes review? Heloooo? Is this thing even on?
- We finally got a picture up under ‘Owens Brothers’
- Oh and listen to the song at the end. I picked it out.
Here is to a safe, happy and prosperous 2012!