Reading is important! We go through our favorite books from baby board books to chapter books to teen series. We go through our favorites and even give tips on getting our kids to read. Much reminiscing and tales of favorite books ensues.
- Matt and Mark both cry at the end of ‘Guess How Much I Love You’
- John likes Barney books. Blech!
- The Lorax is environmental repercussion goodness!
- Finding something on each page is fun.
- Curious George sends a weird message.
- Arthur is cool and Twilight sucks!
- Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games and Alex Rider totally rock.
- If dads recommend the books they won’t like them. Bribe one of their friends to recommend your favorite books.
- Matt played too many video games. Bards Tale and MIght and Magic told stories too!
Rant of the Week – Graham cracker packaging sucks!
Moments and a great ending song. Download nowwwwwwwwwww!
Sounds Like Life to Me by Darryl Worley