This is a list of movies that lie in the intersection of Child Love and Parental Love on a Venn diagram:
- Lion King
- Finding Nemo
- How to Train Your Dragon
- Monster’s Inc. (Dory Rocks!)
- Alladin (the Genie Rocks!)
We also mentioned some classics:
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- Mary Poppins
- Bedknobs and broomsticks
- Watership Down
- Herbie the love bug
- Lady and the Tramp
We also noted that parents die a lot in kids movies. How sad.
Great rants this week
- John – People who want top dollar for junk at a garage sale
- Matt – Too much AC such that you need to wear a jacket when companies are trying to be green ***
- Mark – Gas gauge inaccuracy
*** – Denotes winner of the coveted weekly rant award
Moments and more!
Oh and we ended with the pi song! Dedicated to my delightfully weird son Alex. Great fun! I wanted to belatedly give credit to the folks who adapted the pi song (their lyrics, Don MacLean’s tune) – Ken Ferrier and Antoni Chan!